It’s a civilian one.


Originally Posted by jrmonroe I also don’t support the idea of a conspiracy to ruin Malaysia Airlines, but that doesn’t mean a causal connection is not possible because it is not only malice aforethought that results in wrongs. No intent. Negligence can play a part. ~ Roberttybob; I would not engage these foolish responses.. He can have his opinion. If it was in range we shot at it”.(He did add that in 3 years he and his crew never managed to hit any target they fired at).And, more recently, I once corrected a US navy fighter pilot who misidentified a Russian fighter: in broad daylight at a distance of less than 1/4 mile. I have read your link, but I have know idea what you are getting at. There is a war going on. Negligence can play a part.

The Cossacks are out there looking at all this.They say on TV it’s AN-26 transport plane, but they say it’s written Malaysia Airlines on the plane. As that paper tried to do, we should try and do also. In the area of Petropavlovskaya mine. Another example, it may decide not to take the extra precaution of avoiding Ukrainian airspace altogether, which would incur a small additional cost, but instead accepts Ukraine’s statement that it’s safe to fly over Ukraine above 32,000 feet. Consider this — Malaysia Airlines might cut corners (ie, saves money) in certain ways. Regardless, I don’t doubt that Malaysia Airlines will suffer, and possibly fail, because passengers, including highly intelligent people, will shy away from them “just to be on the safe side”. Originally Posted by Dave Wilson On a clear day, any aeroplane nerd would be able to visually identify the type of aircraft.

They targeted and destroyed the wrong plane.. and are hiding behind a wall of embarrassment.. Wrong place, wrong time.. So did they fire at a military plane but the heat-seeking missile pick up the 777 by mistake?

Or was the 777 fired upon by the rebels thinking it had some weapons onboard? Is this what you mean ? anyone could have written that. America was clearly implicated in the media release of confirmation of missile strike., or did I dream that ??? now who’s being a twit.. me Oops. I saw that. ~ The only connection between these horrible incidents is that MH was part of the call sign of both.. I saw that. ~ The only connection between these horrible incidents is that MH was part of the call sign of both..

We have found the first “200”. Fell down near Grabove. Transatlantic flights appear to pass overhead every day. What was it doing on Ukraine’s territory?Nikolay Kozitsin: That means they were carrying spies. Cheers Dave. I wonder if that will be confirmed? The transcript says “Yes, of one Indonesian student.

Wrong place, wrong time.. Transatlantic flights appear to pass overhead every day. You are being trolled.. The first “200” (code word for dead person). So, the failure to vet crews properly and the failure to take extra route precautions can both be categorized as negligence. Originally Posted by Robittybob1 Originally Posted by Dave Wilson Is this what you mean ? anyone could have written that.

From a university in Thompson”?http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/…ticle19661725/ One unverified online report raised the notion of another Canadian connection. On a clear day, any aeroplane nerd would be able to visually identify the type of aircraft. I haven’t been to the main sight.

I wonder if that will be confirmed? The transcript says “Yes, of one Indonesian student. A clear fact is; That those whom shot that missile had no idea what they shot..

On a clear day, any aeroplane nerd would be able to visually identify the type of aircraft. The specifics of that can’t just be guessed as needed when you say “anyone could have written that”. I wonder if that will be confirmed?

The transcript says “Yes, of one Indonesian student. From a university in Thompson”?One Canadian among 298 dead in plane crash: reports – The Globe and Mail One unverified online report raised the notion of another Canadian connection. There are the remains of internal brackets, seats and bodies.“Greek”: Is there anything left of the weapon?“Major”: Absolutely nothing. They’d have their binoculars as well. A clear fact is; That those whom shot that missile had no idea what they shot.. Lynx-Fox will tell us whether a plane at 33,000 ft can be identified visually.

Have you checked the passenger list? It seems to be quite specific on one point. They shouldn’t be f…cking flying. Dave seems OK to me. From a university in Thompson”?One Canadian among 298 dead in plane crash: reports – The Globe and Mail One unverified online report raised the notion of another Canadian connection. No they can’t for it is rather specific information if proven correct.

A clear fact is; That those whom shot that missile had no idea what they shot.. They’d have their binoculars as well. You did not suggest conspiracy you brushed it aside.. He can have his opinion. Thanks for that information. Lynx-Fox will tell us whether a plane at 33,000 ft can be identified visually. Before we dismiss that transcript as a hoax, find out whether there was an Indonesian student or ex-student from Thompson on the flight.

Originally Posted by Dave Wilson I live in Carlisle Cumbria UK. From a university in Thompson. No intent. Militant: Regarding the plane shot down in the area of Snizhne-Torez. I live in Carlisle Cumbria UK. Originally Posted by Dave Wilson Is this what you mean ? anyone could have written that. Originally Posted by Robittybob1 Originally Posted by astromark ~ Roberttybob; I would not engage these foolish responses..

There are lots of corpses of women and children. America was clearly implicated in the media release of confirmation of missile strike., or did I dream that ??? now who’s being a twit.. me Oops. These people, I suspect are just trying to wind you up.. They targeted and destroyed the wrong plane.. and are hiding behind a wall of embarrassment.. Originally Posted by Dave Wilson Originally Posted by Robittybob1 custom essay papers
Originally Posted by Dave Wilson Is this what you mean ? anyone could have written that. These people, I suspect are just trying to wind you up.. Based on a transcript of an unverified recording, the report suggested one of the victims may be an Indonesian from the “University of Thompson” – which left officials at Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, B.C., checking their records.TRU currently has a joint program with the Indonesian government, with three Indonesian students enrolled, but has so far found no evidence any were on the flight. “It doesn’t appear that that’s the case … we’re working on tracking down all our students,” TRU spokeswoman Diana Skoglund said Thursday evening.

I also don’t support the idea of a conspiracy to ruin Malaysia Airlines, but that doesn’t mean a causal connection is not possible because it is not only malice aforethought that results in wrongs. This is the only “reasonable” (although extremely unlikely) connection that I can see. It’s a civilian one. You did not suggest conspiracy you brushed it aside.. For example, it may not vet air crews as thoroughly as other airlines, so they end up with a suicidal pilot who decides to kill himself in a sensational way. A vapor trail, a target. Dave seems OK to me. I have looked at various aircraft through binoculars, that are flying over Carlisle.

Civilian items, medicinal stuff, towels, toilet paper.“Greek”: Are there documents?“Major”: Yes, of one Indonesian student. Actually, we don’t really know the cause of MH370’s disappearance, so this is just speculation on my part. America was clearly implicated in the media release of confirmation of missile strike., or did I dream that ??? now who’s being a twit.. me Oops. I saw that. ~ The only connection between these horrible incidents is that MH was part of the call sign of both.. Based on a transcript of an unverified recording, the report suggested one of the victims may be an Indonesian from the “University of Thompson” – which left officials at Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, B.C., checking their records.TRU currently has a joint program with the Indonesian government, with three Indonesian students enrolled, but has so far found no evidence any were on the flight. “It doesn’t appear that that’s the case … we’re working on tracking down all our students,” TRU spokeswoman Diana Skoglund said Thursday evening. These people, I suspect are just trying to wind you up.. A vapor trail, a target.

We had a observer attached who’s job it was to identify aeroplanes…””That’s a relief””… but we ignored him. There’s probably plenty of airlines that made these same decisions, and could have hired such a pilot and/or encountered such warfare, but it’s simply a rare misfortune that both occurred to Malaysia Airlines. Originally Posted by astromark ~ Roberttybob; I would not engage these foolish responses.. Based on a transcript of an unverified recording, the report suggested one of the victims may be an Indonesian from the “University of Thompson” – which left officials at Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, B.C., checking their records.TRU currently has a joint program with the Indonesian government, with three Indonesian students enrolled, but has so far found no evidence any were on the flight. “It doesn’t appear that that’s the case … we’re working on tracking down all our students,” TRU spokeswoman Diana Skoglund said Thursday evening.

No intent. That is, Malaysia Airlines’ negligence could have contributed to both tragedies. Have you checked the passenger list? It seems to be quite specific on one point. I am only surveying the scene where the first bodies fell.

Wrong place, wrong time.. Have you checked the passenger list? It seems to be quite specific on one point. You did not suggest conspiracy you brushed it aside.. I have read your link, but I have know idea what you are getting at. You are being trolled.. Consider this — Malaysia Airlines might cut corners (ie, saves money) in certain ways. A Civilian.“Greek”: Well, what do you have there?“Major”: In short, it was 100 percent a passenger (civilian) aircraft.“Greek”: Are many people there?“Major”: Holy sh__t!

The debris fell right into the yards (of homes).“Greek”: What kind of aircraft?“Major”: I haven’t ascertained this. You are being trolled.. I have looked at various aircraft through binoculars, that are flying over Carlisle. A vapor trail, a target. They targeted and destroyed the wrong plane.. and are hiding behind a wall of embarrassment..

The problem here is that “anti-aircraft missile system operator” != “aeroplane nerd”.I used to work with a guy who had been a member a Bofors (40mm) AA gun in WWII.I took some photos from an airshow to the office one day…”That’s a Spitfire!””No Ted, that’s a Messerschmitt””That one’s a Spitfire!””Um, that’s a Mustang””That’s a Spitfire!””WTF? That’s a Lancaster””Oh””How the hell did you manage as an anti-aircraft gunner if you can’t tell a 4-engined bomber from a single-engined fighter?””Didn’t have to.

Comments are closed.

CD Choice

CD Choice